Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Winter - Update

Its pretty long since I posted something, I atlast decided to come out of my hibernation.

Winter has started here, I already witnesses four snowfalls till day. The whole place looks beautiful with all the snow. Can't roam around much because of this killing weather.

For thanks giving holidays I had been to California to meet my cousin Raja and my friend Swami. Swami had plans to go to Seattle and Vancover. So he could accompony me only for a day. Went around with him and my cousin to San Fransisco. The most exiting thins was the food together with friends and family. Swami, me and Raja's family wen to Saravana Bhavan for a delicious dinner.

I could not get any great deals on the thanks giving day sale, five o' clock in the morning to the store was not good enough. People were waiting outside the stores from midnight.

The best part of the three and half days food was meeting more people. I had a great fun time with Shreya, my cousin's little daughter.It was really disheartening to come back to New Jersey, but I had no other alternative. I felt, should have taken one or two days leave so that I could have spent more time.

On the whole I liked the bay area more than the east coast.

Update from me is that, i got my license here and I did a little bit of driving also.
Hoping to do more.
Had nothing great to do in the christams week end. Looking forward to meet Prashant, Karthik and Prabhu for newyear.

No comments: