Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thanks Orkut

I've been using orkut for over an year now but never really found it a real useful tool. Most of my friends in orkut were well in reach to me; If I had to talk to some one I preferred a simple call or mail over the public scrap. But couple of days back amidst my boring works Schedule; I had a drive with in me to find my old friends in Coimbatore. Orkut helped me find a community called Kikani the school in which I studied from KG till 7th std. Through this I was able to get in touch with four people lamost after 13 years.
  • Aishwarya - My class mate from KG till 7th std. A very Good friend , enthusiastic and charming girl. My competitor for ranks in the class :)
  • Deepak Krishna - A bright chap, my class mate from 6th to 7th std.
  • Vinita - A cool and composed gal who measures her words before she speaks. A intelligent gal and competitor for ranks from 2nd std till 5th std ( hope I got the class right)
  • Nandha - My class mate in Kikani and also my neighbor in NTC Quarters. A very mischievous guy.


It really is a great feeling to get in touch with the old buddies again.
Hoping to find more people..Bala, Karthik, Varun, etc.


Thanks Orkut!! you have made me feel nostalgic for past couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, how did I miss you in orkut. Adding you now... :-)
G

Aishwarya said...

Hey very nice blog Magesh, Really even we are also lucky to have found a great friend like u again in our lives...So now I believe Opportunity knocks twice sometimes!!! Stay in touch alwayz!!! :-)