Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Recent Updates....

Have I became lazy? No, it's an underrated statement; I've been lazy for almost 24 years now. There are so many things that I have been wanting to do both in personal and proffesional aspect in the near future. Few of them are:-

  • Disturb my roomies with my vocal chords; heard Swaralaya is a good bet
  • Become a SCWCD
  • Prepare for my PDGBA exams; jus 9 more papers to go
  • Organise my belongings in the room

The latest news is that we have augmented our Vasantha Maligai at VadaPalani with a LG Flatorn 21" TV set. Unfortunately, have to live with the tamil channels and the new channels for now; settop box is something in the future agenda.

I have been driving my Alto pretty well; looking for 4 people to experiment my drive over the hi way. Looking forward for a drive from a Pondy to Chennai in few month's time.

Expecting the arrival of 'Perusu' Sai from UK after his short trip of three weeks :P....

The song that has been looping in my system at office is "Newyork Nagaram urangum neram...."

4 comments:

Nil said...

Sai coming back? Good.. He will keep you in control then...

Magesh Kumar said...

HE will keep me in control...avana control panaa thaan aalu illa...

Kiran said...

Dei..Magesh ...CAUTION. After my return,you got to expose your so called singing skills at your own risk.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I've been lazy for 39 years, a full 15 years more. I'd tell you more about it, only I'm too lazy to carry on.

Chris