Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Two years @ Work

It was exactly two years ago, I along with a bunch of people joined HCL Technologies Ltd., Chennai as a fresher with lots of dreams and aspirations. We had a good one month training filled with loads of fun. After that we had to join the work arena. As in every case, my dreams where shattered completely. I dreamt always to get into Systems programming, but eventually I was put into a team which was predominantly involved in Web Development. I made up my heart to move ahead. Initially started as a .NET programmer and shifted myself into J2EE in 4 months time. Now my views and conception on application development has changed completelly. There are lots of challenges in this part of the court also. A lot to learn, I would say. From being a normal programmer/engineer, I feel that I have gained good recognition in my team both as an individual and also as a team member. From here, I would love to augment my architectural and management skills more in years to come. I've already started learning these two skills. My current role as an onsite coordinator has laid the perfect platform for this.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my friends Kala, Padma, Nilavan, Senthil, Visu, Joyas, JayaBarathi and all others who joined along with me for sucesful completion of two years. Good Luck! My dear friends.
And off course Good Luck to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Magesh. Wish all your dreams comes true...
Hema

Magesh Kumar said...

Thanks, hema.