Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Atlast i'm in

I've been thinking for quiet a while..should i be part of this blogger's world.
I always wanted a record of jus like that incidents, my thoughts and other things not to be lost.
I kept myself away for two reasons

1. can I present in an attractive way - id ecided y bother abt this..let me do it the way i wan
2. will i be regular??- yup ill have to really overcoem this

so let me see how I proceed...

so for now i say "hip hip hooray" to myself...

Today has been a very lighter day at the office.
VPN was down and so had nothing to other thain mailing, listening to songs and chatting with my collegues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally decided to do something useful during office hours!!

Expecting lots of interesting stuff from you.

So keep posting...

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a gud start...keep ur blog in the active mode ...try to do a spell check before posting or just be a bit careful :) Expecting lot of interesting stuff ( don't use madhavan photos in ur profile ). Gud Luck !

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... well said padma.. I was going to say the same thing magesh, about spell-checks... If the whole world can see what you write, you better be a bit extra careful about your presentation...

Magesh Kumar said...

Hey padma and the anonymous person,
Thanks for those comments. I'll make sure i do a spell check before i publish..
BTW wondering who this anonymous person is....let me know who you are man

RamV said...

welcome... join the club. and make sure this page doesnt go dormant.